The poster that I would create would outline the Indigenous Community Planning program from a students perspective. It will outline the goals and objectives of the program, courses, and the overall program structure. I will share my story about working with the Tsilhqot’in Nation on their Health Plan under the First Nation Health Authority.
- Collaborative Forest Resources Management Planning with First Nations and Yukon Government. The unique planning context provided through First Nations Final Agreements and Yukon’s Forest Resources Act.
- Urban Wellness within a Cultural Context
- Developing map- and web-based products to support sustainable land-use in large dynamic systems
- Coordinating Plans and Policies: The challenges and strategies
- The Role of Indigenous Youth in Planning and Governance
- Gillian Nicol